Saturday, February 19, 2022

DnD (Dungeons and Dragons)

Ever since shows like "Stranger Things" showed DND, it has always interest me how many people have actually played that game, being a player is a great experience, but being a dungeon master is another level to the game. Dungeons and Dragons is a such a broad and open world that depending on the people that are with is the way that the game goes. Having many different classes and races of characters there are infinite  ways to play the games and the story quests. Keep in mind that the game does come with stories and books that are already made, but there are always home brewed story lines that are unique and original. If you like RPG games and like stories and acting, this is the game to play.

Has anyone else played Dungeons and Dragons before? If you have, what type of player are you?

I have played both bards and rouges and like being a bard a little more for their free spirits and story progression that they allow for everyone. Right now, I'm playing as a "mute" rogue that has made most of the party annoyed; Since  she will talk at times and other times she has gone on her own and has made them look for her. Being a rogue, she may or may have not stolen things that she wasn't supposed to and well nothing that anyone can prove, has taken some important artifacts from a telekinetic monster that can read minds and see into the past of others.

Although being a month since I last played, because of scheduling and adult life. It is one of the most fun I have had with a character!

14 comments:

  1. I never played Dungeons and Dragons but sounds like an interesting escape from reality :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife has a cousin who is really into that, but I don't know how people have fun doing that. I imagine it's like a never ending game of Monopoly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check out HarmonQuest, it's a great animated series narrated by the creator of Community. Pretty funny series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love playing DnD, but I only play when my dad's friends are over, and they are rarely over. I like all races, but my favorite is Tabaxi. My favorite class is the paladin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I missing out on playing video games?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never played Dungeon and Dragon. I would probably give it a try though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to play DnD. I never was able to finish a game because they were just too long, but it was fun. I was never creative enough for it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dungeons and Dragons is almost as old as time itself, I think! Folks have been playing that game since my dad was in college...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never played Dungeons and Dragons before but one of my closest friends love to play. He would host game nights for him and his DnD group.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched "Stranger Things" that was a good show. Don't know DnD I heard about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never played DnD, it seems pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Dungeons and Dragons! I haven't played in a while, because all my friends are busy with work and school but I scratch my itch through shows such as Critical Role! My first character was a Himbo half-orc monk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never played dungeons and dragons but I have recently started waatching the show vox machina on amazon prime. It is based on a DnD show called critical role. The show has gotten me really intrigued in DnD and the unique characters and worlds that can be created from it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have not played it, but I have been asked numerous times to "give it a chance." It's not that I dislike the game, I just don't feel like it is something I will come back to often. But maybe one day curiosity will get to me

    ReplyDelete