Saturday, February 12, 2022

Tom Sawyer

This was one of the first animes that I have every watched. "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" is the anime that I have watched when I was about 5 to 6 years old. Both my parents are huge fans of the anime at the time, and being from 1980, it was set in the 1840s Hannibal, Missouri, with the main character being the mischievous Tom Sayer (the boy on the right with blue over-all) and his adventures of growing up. Highly suggest if you are looking for an easy, funny, and emotional show to watch. I have watched again ever since being a kid, and many of the stories now make much more sense then when I was a kid.

16 comments:

  1. Didn't know there is an anime on "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer". Just looked it up, it as made in 1980, cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legit need to watch this, I didn't know it existed

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just kind of funny...every time I read/hear "Hannibal" all I can think of is "Lecter." Completely forgot that Tom Sawyer's hometown was based off of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a cute anime! Didn't know that there was a town called Hannibal... I would think that the towns people would be genius cannibals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The art style reminds me of "Kiki's Delivery Service", great anime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Ivan, it looks like Kiki's Delivery Service. It definitely seems interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the Tom Sawyer that was a book most of my friends had to read in school for english class. I never had to read it but it was well talked about back then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I read tom sawyer when I was a kid and I did not realize they made an anime out of it. That's interesting I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this before. I think I remember reading about Tom Sawyer in my freshman year of high school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never knew they had an anime about Tom Sawyer. This is something I will have to show my family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never seen this anime before, seems like something I would've liked as a kid too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I may have a question, what really is the difference between cartoons and anime?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing! Might take a look at it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete